Kết quả xổ số miền bắc thứ 2Check out the programs below to learn more about various ways the City of Reno is providing direct economic support to the community as we continue to respond to and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic together.
As part of its , the City of Reno is offering rental assistance.
To qualify for financial assistance, applicants will need to show they have income to sustain their household once the assistance period ends. This is not meant to be permanent housing assistance, it is intended to be a one-time assistance period to prevent an individual or family from entering into homelessness, or to help them exit out of homelessness. Applicants will need to meet the of 80% or below.
- Homeless - staying in a place not meant for human habitation (car, street, tent)
- Homeless - staying in an emergency shelter
- Fleeing domestic/partner violence
- Leaving a transitional housing program
- Facing eviction within 30 days
- Doubled up and must leave current housing
- Sudden significant loss of income
- Unpaid bills that will lead to eviction (medical bills, vehicle repair, etc.)
- Call 775-334-3310 or email email@example.com
If you have a case manager, you can also work with her/him to connect with Jamie or Jessica and complete the application. Applicants will need to complete the application and show documentation of their income and qualifying event in order to qualify.
Reno Housing Authority
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc thứ 2The Reno Housing Authority has a CARES ACT Housing Assistance Program (CHAP). This rental assistance program provides short-term rental assistance and is intended to assist Nevadans impacted by COVID-19 who are delinquent in paying rent. These funds are available in Washoe County and are specifically designated to assist with the payment of rent and late fees. Upon verification of eligibility, assistance with rent may be provided for up to nine months. Assistance may be available through December 31, 2020 and is contingent on funding availability.
State of Nevada
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc thứ 2Nevadans who need rental assistance can apply online with the .
Additional resources and information
- in response to Coronavirus
- (Community Foundation of Western Nevada)